I was watching a video and it was so sweet and i was like mane ade laki mcm gini lagi!!!!! I wanted to upload it but the video refuses to appear . . . I should totally be doing smthg else, like studying or eating or might as well sleep but currently there's a jagged hole.
Today i met fp and things have changed. It is just not the same and will never be. There is a different air between us now, at lease thats what i felt. I asked his opinion about the situation im facing now and the answer he gave isnt satisfactory but i know its just the truth. Why cant the truth just be easier to accept?
I've been doing silly things to get something that is so not within my reach, and i knw that its totally impossible. Yet im still doing my best to get it. I should just dig a hole and bury myself in cause it will never happen. Im so pissed at myself for letting myself drifting further into the fantasy. Have you ever done smthg so extravagant just to get smthg you not really really really sure you want?
How do you get up from all time low?
