-


I admit, i am difficult


{Thursday, February 3, 2011} 12:23 PM

I am having the dilemma of the 21st century ceh mepek je bnyk-.- Anyway its a good morning with the sun up high and evrythg and my friends celebrating chinese new year . . . I dont have any plans today since most shops are closed. I need to go and get things for sch but since most shops are closed, might as well stay at home enjoying before sch starts.

Anyway speaking of dilemma, i am in a dilemma. I keep thinking whether i should do fb or not . . . Okay i dont have fb cus i dont really like ppl to know more abt me and i am happy with the friends i have now. But since my pictures are like alot on fb and i have to add them to get the pictures, i dont really have a choice but to create an fb to add them. So whats the dilemma right? Ugh i myself dont know. I feel like a loser with capital L even haikal says so -.- I called ramly and he was like up to you up to you up to you. Ini budak bnyk nye irritating.

Well i guess i shall sit under a tree and seek enlightenment(and hope that ninx online very soon so can consult her and get her opinion)



layout by drivefaraway