Finally i got a proper shoe. There wasnt anythg that was in my budget AND i could fit in. I didnt have a choice in the design since it was so limited. In the end i asked what they had in my size and tradada came out the shoe. Fine whtevr, since i need it i might as well get it. I was like so stress then i realized like HELLO IM NOT LOOKING FOR A HUSBAND so why must be so picky right?!?!?!
I felt good since morning cus guess who i gave an eight page hth text. It takes a great load of the heavy heart. Hmm i havent talk to ninx in awhile, havent met ramly in some time, havent chit chat with hany or sah or sk or az in a very long time and im starting to miss. I try not to think of it so that hopefully i'll miss lesser. Well tough luck, need.to.meet.soon.
Tmr is sch and i am quite excited cus ive got independent learning time and i am going to go learn with my classmates!!!
;)
