I've just submitted my subject combination online and i really hope i get what i want. I mean, doesnt evryone hope they get what they want? Silly sia me, make a remark like that. Duhhh of cors i you we hope that we always get what we want. We are in a way selfish like that ;)
So today i went for Hany's brother wedding and it wasnt the loveliest weather for a wedding but it was the perfect weather for food! I was super hungry mainly due to the cold weather that i ate all that was served and went back home like a happy girl. I met my babes and that was plus points. Probably i'll be meeting sah tmr and i cant wait cus its been long. The weather hasnt been so promising, raining the whole day. A little sun wont do any harm but i guess its the season for rain so just enjoy the cold weather i guess, even though i've yet to figure how to enjoy getting wet. Hmm the weather has definitely affected my mood and i havent been nice to fp recently but he just gets on my nerves all the time!!! Heh he didnt keep his promise so i guess we'll just see whr tmr brings us?
Clear my mind, open my heart and just accept it.
