Hii today meeting quite okay la. T said that everyone was clearly ignoring me. I shout like gila woman telling them to stop kicking the volleyballs and yet they still do it. I only laughed at the comment. I was too tired and sleepy and plus no use being angry at them cus i know they dont care that i get mad so might else just laugh off at my silliness of trying to stop the boys from acting like boys cause they will never stop acting like a child since their's always a kid in them. Hopefully the event will run very smoothly tmr cause i know the investment made on us were quite huge and we of cors dont wanna be a disappointment.
I was quietly sipping my tea when i began remembering slowly of that day. I heard through the grapevine about all that has happened. To say i am shock, i dont think i was. But i am quite shock though deep down. I should have seen it coming, this is not the first and i put my savings on it that it wont be the last. Until i decide to put a stop to it.
Hmm i read a book and it said that the young dont have a monopoly over broken hearts. I read the line over and over again till i totally understand what it meant. And then i laughed. It is quite funny but i dont know what is so funny about it though. The book is quite nice, about lovers in 1960's who wrote to each other as a way of communication and expressing love. Unlike nowadays where caressing everywhr anywhr everytime anytime is seen as "display of affection". Why dont guys write letters anymore? (And why dont girls just humbly make sandwiches for the guys?)
