Hi today i had fun in sch. It feels weird but then again it wasnt weird. I look at the students and i was like wow so nice tmr still have sch and must study but almost instantly i went well damn it hahahah i finish alrdy tmr can wake up at 6pm while you have to wake up at 6am and the best part is ive done my share and you guys are just starting hahahaha. Well thats the sadist that i am hehe.
Of cors i was late this morning. I mean srsly, i had to really love you to meet you so early in the morning. I love you but not really love you so i was late but wasnt so i-gonna-kill-you late. So everythg started well and believe me i was shock that we didnt quarrel. It was a big shock la considering how much a stubborn and kanchiong person that i am. I watched them play the game and i smiled to myself seeing how much they are enjoying themselves. I just wanted to shout to tell them that they should really enjoy this moment cause it will never come back and days of being and having fun together is really quite limited. I watched how they cooperate and it made me smile even wider to see those who i never expect would do sports actually enjoying the game. Reminds me of my own imperfect perfect 4A. Since i was just looking from above i had the freedom to go anywhr anytime and i decided to chill by the field. Naveen took my presence there wrongly and everytime he scored, Naveen just had to shout into the walkie talkie that he scored. I just smiled, didnt even bother defending myself or telling the truth cause as long as i know the truth of the relatiionship i am happy(:
Hmm it was kinda sad that we didnt have much time to have the final but i was quite happy that it didnt rain. Well about the quarrel part, we did quarrel when angry met angry. I stepped back and retreated to the field and just enjoyed what is left. Things finally cooled down and the event ended with us receiving a round of applause ha ha. We got our pizza hut and of cors la happy, sape tak suke makan free? These is probably the last time together with my Instructors and i am very happy ive made friends like them.
They were kicking balls and it was flying all over the place. I nearly got hit one two three times and i eventually told navin that if i ever was gonna get it make sure it gave me a big blow till i get knocked out for three days three nights. Heh quite funny but thats what i kept thinking about the whole day. Soon after i went to A's house and we played kinect! I nearly died most of the times due to sheer exhaustion but i had fun since it made me sweat and im sure i'd probably would help me build my stamina lol .
I mean, why get involve with someone who is involved with another person?
