-


I admit, i am difficult


{Wednesday, January 26, 2011} 4:01 PM

This is girl nak pegi holiday
This is girl nak start sch . . . . . dotz . . . .

Yesterday was well spent with the best company which was basically KN and co. We went for dinner and i had a good laugh with them. I think its easier to have fun with ppl i have no direct connections with or ppl i dont really knw and have just met cus evryone wants to be liked instantly thus they put on their joker kidding side on show. I had a good debate with kn abt whether i should save my heart for a guy whom i eventually marry and aft a good long debate kn finally manage to convince me that i should welcome love and let it go if it doesnt really work out cus i really need the experience and thru the experience i can decide what i really want in a guy and only aft that should i start looking for a future husband. The thought of putting my feelings and emotions on the line sounds not too appealing and i am quite hesitant. But im taking on a leap of faith. I shall not look for love, it will come when it does. I am gonna go with the flow~

Hmm okay that was abit too deep abt putting my feelings on the line and evrythg-.- I am only so young and i have much to look forward to hehe. Like for example girl start jc is gonna go register at sch tmr and it basically mean that my holiday ends. Today. I bet you're laughing cus all this while ive been laughing at ppl who arent on holiday like i am and finally i am joining the majority. Woo hoo cant wait. . . . . . .




layout by drivefaraway