Okay i am currently not feeling so high. I feel like i just wanna bury my face into my pillow and cry!!!!!! Everyone said it'd be fun, it'd be unforgettable, i'd have alot of fun. But.. okay maybe i am but im just dwelling more on the times that i dont, so i forget the time when i actually do have fun. Its not that it sucks, its actually so damn awesome. But there's this certain thg that kinda bring me down all the time. It sucks and its not that im not trying, im just probably not trying hard enough. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please i hope this feeling would go so i'd really enjoy myself. I seriously dont ask or wanna feel this way ):
Okay so when we were talking about the cca and evrythg, i sat beside this girl. We introduce ourselves and it turns out she happens to the girl whose blog i read all the time!!!!!!! I was like omg la and she was in deep shock. Certainly in a small world heh. I rmbr when i use to go for camps and see those who like no interest, like cant be bothered, like muke boring je all the time. I rmbr how i use to not like them and wish they would show just little interest. I rmbr asking myself why cant they just have fun. Now ive found the answer. Now im just like them _|_
I realise that to make it memorable or not, is all up to me. I am really trying, please moodswings, leave me alone!!!!!! I just have to keep a positive mind. I just need fp to convince me it'll be alright.
And i just need to rmbr WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU ALWAYS MAKE YOU STRONGER. It'll make me stronger. It will. I am staying positive.
