-


I admit, i am difficult


{Thursday, January 6, 2011} 9:52 PM

Hi my mother just told me that i am spending excessively and said that i cant continue doing this. "Tak de hasil dah blanje gini banyak". Yes yes i know no need to remind me!! But then again, on a second thought, please keep reminding me so i dont spend excessively and on nonsense items that i want but dont really need. Just now i went out with aqilah and kiki and we were at bugis and i had no mood. This seldom happens to me cause i usually enjoyed shopping. But i was in a kinda not so good mood mainly due to the reason that i dont have money. It sucks. Actually i have money but i cant spend any cause thats the only money i have left. I seriously cant fcking believe i spent all my savings and hari raya money on things that i dont where it is now!! I am taking things for granted and fck this shit i should stop. I dont like it when i dont have money. It really just gets me in a bad bad mood. Everyone is practically scared and feeling shit about monday. And i am scared and feeling shit too. Not about monday, but about my inability to control my spending. I have prepared myself for the very worst cause expectations is the root of disappointment.

As i was saying, i went out with aqilah and kiki. Ninx was suppose to follow but she was too tired. I was tired too but im sure she was more tired compare to the work she did and the distance she had to travel. We went for the poly open house and now i know better of the things i wanna do in poly, if i decide to go there. It was fun being with them, especially kiki now that kakak dah keje and cakap pun dah mature mcm org dewasa. Hehehehe we took a pic and received a polaroid and im super excited by it la hahaha aku kan girl_jakun.

Then we went to bugis and kiki shopped while i was in a bad mood since no money. Soon they had to leave and mat texted saying he was on the way to bugis to meet me. I was stumped. He has never done so and i was intrigued as what has made him come all the way to meet me. In the end i found the answer.

Tmr i will probably meeting my girls and we're gonna shoot some hoops wheeeeeeeeeeee



layout by drivefaraway