{Wednesday, December 15, 2010} 8:49 PM
Hi sleepover at nin's with liyana feet and su was fun. It seemed so unreal that we were all there!!!!! But i lived in the moment and of cors la had a great time with them. Lucky for us nin's sis was free and brought us touring and we had lots of fun that the confined space of the car. I hid cause they cant fit and we sang like there's no tmr. We took lots of pictures and now as im looking at them i realised how happy we all were at that moment. Then our late night chats about everythg anythg smthg nothing. When our nights became at 5am and our morning at 2pm. It was like in a dream. I certainly enjoyed my moments at the balcony and i knw su and feet enjoyed their's with their prince charming and liyana is happy just to be there, with me beside her awww ^^ lol. I learnt more about my girls, about how feet really lives up to the sotong name and just how sweet these girls really are. I had fun and nnt before results we shall do one more and this time kite gi swimming ah ;)
Nnt jangan lupe reblog and kite semue boleh jadi famous. Yelah kite je kan yang famous, berikan tepukan! Lol inside joke-.-
