Hi its over and now im thinking what to do with my holiday. I wanna go out and see places but with the recent happenings im not so sure anymore. I wanna meet ppl and go out and talk but i got one important thing to take care of. Hmm but whatever it is im so relieved its finally over hehe.
Tadi i saw that they were building a shelter from the bus stop to this sch near my hse. I realised my sch also has one they jst built. Then i wonder, what if the school change place? Like the shelter no use. So i began to imagine what it'll be like if this country is protected by a big roof thg whereby during sunny windy days the roof with open and when raining the roof will slide close with a press of a button. That way we can still go beach even if its grey outside and no more floods! Then i began to rationalise and imagine the tress being brown due to lack of water. So i thought maybe can cut hole for places with tree so water can go in la. Then i realise like stupid seh roof got hole. Confirm water can slip in and evrythg. But nevermind la, little only what so i continue imagine me shopping, walking around, enjoying life while its raining and im not even wet! I smiled to smile. However i realised ppl looking at me and i tros stopped smiling and stopped daydreaming and dat it was so stupid to have retractable rooftop over this country-.- I mean, rain happens for a reason! So i threw the stupid idea aside and laughed at my own nonsensical ideas haha.
Hmm my ezlink card is left with 4.59 bucks so i keep thinking if i add one more cent i'd get 5 bucks! So i began to think of hw to just add one cent. But i cant think of any ideas. Maybe i could get the lady at the counter to help but nah she'd laugh at it. Maybe i should ask my friends for ideas, and so i did. And they laughed at me. So i asked whats wrong and they say 4.59 + 0.01 = 4.60. I didnt get it at first, mati mati ckp 5! Eventually i took out my fingers and attempt to count and realised they were right-.- They asked how i get the silly idea 4.59 add one cent be 5. I said that when i look at the time, 4.59 is one minute before 5 kan? I mean correct what my logic, only that i apply at wrong place. But still can give me credit for thinking so creatively kan?!?! -.- Lol silly me.
My sister told me in all seriousness that she would sever ties, never admit im her sister, condemn me like how ppl do miley cyrus etc if i fall in love with k-pop and be a fanatic. I laughed at her cus im never a fanatic of anythg except fp(CEH) so i assured her i'll be fine. Then one fine day i told that there's this certain korean singer has a fantastic hair and is oh-so-hot. My sister looked at me in disgust and i thought oh shit here it comes, im no longer her sister! I wanted to cry when she suddenly kinda scream, kau bute perh! ade lagi yang hot! I stared at her and thought at the irony of it. I was like how you knw?!?!?! She said she knows cus she watches. I opened my eyes even wider. I commented at the irony of her wanting to forget me i fall in luv with k-pop when she's the one who has been knowing about k-pop behind my back. Irony irony. My sister. Teenage girls. Haish lol!
On the way to school i was listening to my songs on my hp and then this annoying song came along. Ugh so annoying i wanted to change. So i searched my bag and looked for my hp and i couldnt find it and decided i didnt bring it! I was so pissed dah maki maki semue when i realised the song i was listening to came from my hp-.- Like so retarded sia some ppl(me) lol. Hmm bnyk aku cite mepek nari. Yelah, o dah habis so not obligation to off comp and stop talking crap and sleep at early hours lol.
Hmm i show you all smthg
Well thanks fitrah perry for comforting me that maybe mf is possible HAHA WTF mati aku klau die bace. Hhaha my girls so cute so funny. See suhaila? Semue nak letak input of how cute her bby is-.- Enjoyed my last day with them and jst talking and i wanted to say it felt like old times except that just now was the first. I am definitely looking forward to more since we had so much fun and i realised my girls has been themselves all this while and they are facing the same teenage thg im facing so i knw our friendship will last and we'll make it happen(L)
Tmr i have plans and im so sexcited! Im just sad i didnt get to meet ahtong and he's currently away so idk when he'll be back and i have so much to tell... And nj has kept smthg from me and im just shocked and disappointed he didnt tell me cus i'd told him without hesitation.
Hello #1 reader. Hmm thank you for reading and publicising my blog. I feel honoured at your efforts. I am trying to make it nice cus you are nice and i dont have any reason to be mean. I just saw the fb thg and i am shocked. So selamenye ade backup, no wonder tak nak give up. But please stop cus nnt die makin sakit hati je. I alrdy say i not interested and i just wanna be friends so tak ya nak angkat lagi. As you are the #1 reader, im sure you read many abt boys here and all of them i wrote abt are the ones i feel deeply for. Hmm have i written anythg about him? So get the hint. Takya nak angkat sangat and kasi harapan. Kesian bdk tu, tunggu jeeee . . But i can see you're just being nice so yes thank you. Hmm i guess see you at one-a outing.
Okay goodnight nak enjoy the night!
