-


I admit, i am difficult


{Monday, November 8, 2010} 4:22 PM

Hi nfa probably at movies now with birthday boy and his dream girl. She's also with (probably) her dream guy. She insisted that i follow but i insisted that i dont cus i wanna enjoy. But idk enjoy what lol-.- Nfa came over just a moment ago and she's planning to create a movies with so many stories she has within her. Maybe just maybe i shall sponsor and then the movie can go her way and she doesnt have to ask ppl why they do this why they do that. She can direct it how she likes it and for once all of us can enjoy a quiet movie haha-.-

This Deepavali i went out and saw a dream guy on the train. He was with his earphones and he seemed to be deep in thoughts. He looked so dreamy and and just like the dream guy i keep seeing in my dreams. He caught me looking and i continued to stare like no care in the world. He looked away and i continued looking like no shame!! I knew i had to stop but the daydream was so nice that i smiled to myself. I looked at the dream guy a little longer and then looked away cus they say that for your dreams to be achieved you have to wake up. After such a long daydream i woke up and never looked at him again.

Friendships i guess are the most difficult to maintain. True friends arent measured by how long you've known them but by the times they've always been there for you. I saw my bff at the bus stop and we never ran out of thgs to talk. But today we kinda did. I tried to initiate a conversation but she seemed deep in thoughts(its like everyone is!). I guess its difficult now that we are leading our own lives differently and with the different people we meet we change here and there. I wanted to get to know her again like how i knew her before and it seemed like i have to try harder. It is all hard work, trying to make this friendship work. But if its worth having then its worth fighting, my both R's ;)

Examinations has been okay ya wtv tk mo bobal jom skip. Still cant believe I'm finishing O's soon(can you believe it can you can you can you!!!!!!) And my friendship with my girls are going on a new level aft this. Idk what i'll be doing aft O's. I shall probably just stay home and slack and pamper my sisters since everyone is else is busy.............. Anyway today i was reading the paper and someone told me that it was Nelly's birthday and i said "if you ever love somebody put your hands up" and i so shock see ppl put up hand-.-

Katalah dengan baik and jika anda tidak mempunyai perkara yang baik untuk dikatakan, berdiam sahajalah ;)



layout by drivefaraway