HI i am happy. Or atleast thats what i keep telling myself. Okay wait i am happy, i am POSITIVELY happy. I read posts of how ppl(okay girls mainly) feels that their life sucks, their life is so sad, their life is going nowhere and they talk like they knw so much have gone thru a whole lot of shit and i find myself screaming infront of the screen literally pulling my hair out. I knw, i shouldnt comment ppl, look at myself wtv wtv wtv. I just wish, i just wish that these ppl should knw how damn freaking lucky they are, that life gives us choices and options so its okay to screw up sometimes and they should just be happy and look at positive things and think positively most of the times and stop acting the loser. But wishes dont come true do they? So thus i have decided to stop reading their blogs cause my hair thinning is not a good thg and i should blog happy things for the most obvious reasons, I HAVE A GREAT DEAL TO BE HAPPY ABOUT!!
I mean what could be a reason for me to be so damn sad and for me to think that my life is so miserable? Nothing. No reason in the world for me to feel so and thus i shall not let myself walk down that path and survive my teenage years all gloomy and miserable and 0h-my-life-sucks. I am happy happy happy me. Of course i am sad that ramly doesnt talk to me(it hurts fcking much), that ahtong is smwhr but not here with me, that my gfs are busy with work. All these are just a passing feeling, i'll get over it. Of course i miss mat so terribly but that doesnt mean my world is crashing down and it has become so meaningless. Of course i get angry about little things but im trying not to be angry so often cause anger never solves anything.
And thus i have chose to be happy. Happy that my friends are busy but atleast i get a reply(eventually) when i text them. Happy that mat is gone so i dont have to keep waiting. Happy happy me.
I am happy because.
