-


I admit, i am difficult


{Tuesday, October 5, 2010} 7:05 PM

Hi O lvl is really very near yet it still doesnt seem so real. Its just like a dream, a distant dream. I see arnd sch and discover that the faces with the most stressful looks, are not the sec4s. Okay maybe got ah but i never see. The only ones i see like stress are the other students. Funny eh, and even the ppl in my house are crazying like study. And they are not taking the O's. This makes me nervous, cus shudnt i be studying since im taking O's?

Anyway here i am sempat blog and download lagu like no care in the world. Padehal tgh sakit kepale pening mcm nak rak hmwk bertepek blum buat, ape lah nak jadi ngn aku.

Just now i was blog hopping and read this teenager blog abt how her partner is the best. I really read it and cud feel the love is sincere. I feel so jealous. They seem so perfect, he understand her she understand him. Not everyone feels like that. I wanna feel like that too.

When im 24.

So by then i got enuf money and can kawin.

And play happy family!!
-.-



layout by drivefaraway