-


I admit, i am difficult


{Thursday, September 9, 2010} 7:52 AM

Hi tmrw is raye today is raye eve and i rase sungguh sayu di hati.... Heh feeling pulak aku ni. Now its 8am wow so pagiiiii I am so tired my eyes so penat my back hurts but i dont wanna sleep. I rearranged the furniture, swept the floor, mopped it, and wiped all the furniture plus glass to make it extra shiny! Please im so proud of myself. Not that i wanna boast or anythg(but im really proud of my hard work haha) but you guys should realise its totally possible. Just get it over and done with and by the time you know it(and when your body hurts so bad that you can collapse anytime) you are done! Yay im going out soon, gotta go smwhr to get smthg ceh mcm mystery^^ Actually im going the railway station to get tickets to meet my daddy. Hopefully there are much left i really want to raye with the rest of the family):

Its such a nice weather and a beautiful(but cloudy) morning so lets hope it doesnt rain please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

Now youre gone i find hard to move on. My breath gets caught up everytime i think of you and whats left of this broken relationship. I dont want to get going but LIFE GOES ON. I have to LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND. So i shall do it one day a time, slowly but surely. Every morning i wake up i shall breathe the fresh air and be thankful that i have survive yet another day without you. Every night before i sleep i shall not shall not shall not think of you and be thankful that i have survive yet another day without you. Soon you'll be a memory.

And seriously im letting go. This is so RIDICULOUS. Two years already, wont i ever learn my lesson? Youre so hot but this thg is so tough. I am going to stop. I am not gonna give in. I am gonna resist the temptation. This is meaningless and useless. About time i learn from my experience and get a move on.
No more cintaku, happy tak nina ^^

AND BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY AQILA SGKBBB. Heh ive said what i want on my sms luv you and BS kay ;)



layout by drivefaraway