{Tuesday, August 3, 2010} 3:36 PM
Hi ade org tu blog bout die nye rs with someone. Die call it 'mcm lovers friendship'. I pun tk phm makne nye so its okay klau u pun tk phm. Hmm k anyway die ckp lah psl die nye someone tu at great length, pnjg. Beh die tk mention I pun. K maybe die mention tapi one line je. I was like, oh dah ade org lain lupe I hmph. So I text die ckp her post retarded ha-ha. Beh die reply love you too. I bace and I was like whoaaaa. At die nye blog die perh syg kat org tu smpi dah mcm lupe i. Beh nw die ckp lyt. So die nak main game ni la.... Blog post psl org lain tapi nnt secretly kt lyt kat I. Wow bestttttt, bagus nye!! Nnt klau die bace ni bagus la hmph!
I knw it sounds retarded but im boring, need to complain. Heh got smthg happening at my hse and I cant access my room easily. And also my toilet got smthg so its out of use. My dad say aft six then cn use but I want bathe nw nw nw! Ugh I want go mummy hse but dad say I still weak blablabla mcm takot I pengsan ke sesat along the way-,- mama also agreed but she nt home nw, ape yg die tau ape jadi? Ugh mummy dah masak for me and nw I cant go. I so bingit, nasib ade wifi ade at least ade entertainment.
Sch has been fun. Suddenly nw hmwk less and no more tests I like. Heh mfh also has been nice to me, listening to my every complain. I'll give it one more day, nnt by thurs confirm he dah boring nk dgr my random babbling. But nw die maseh nk lyn so shud make use of it haha-,- later when he go back to the gf, I alone): k beh I came to sch to meet one person but he tkde. As of nw, dah 18 days I tk jumpe die. Mcm nak mati): oh nari sch ended at 2 instead of the usual 5.30 so I balik la ingatkn nk tdo but hasrat tk kesampaian. Nw im waiting for my dad to klua so I can go mummy hse and mkn!
Tadi in class shaktiku tanye mrs n what starts with f. Then nj reply frhn. Hati I tros sakit, ache all over my body too. Its been too long and I shud let go, mfh keep telling me and so I will, after O. For the time being, I jst need smthg to hold on to.
Alright daddy dah klua. Nak siap go mummy hse shhhh.
