-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, August 27, 2010} 5:30 PM



My dearest girls please be strong for yourself. Dah last part of the race ni, sikit lagi je. Lepas ni, u girls nak shatter and cry and go crazy, up to you. But for now, lets just focus on our O and leave the rest behind yok. We dont wanna screw up our future over silly thgs kan my dearests. This is imprt, klau fail O, nak buat ape? I knw you girls ade bnyk yg krg simpan and have yet to tell, i knw i have kept alot. So lets just forget the rest and be strong for this last few days kaaaaaaaay sayang krg.

Hi ya sch's been great fine excellent fantastic. I hate prelims although its fun cause can go home so damn early and sleep but i miss quality time with my classmates and i realise that i just got not many days with them left. Just nw i was thinking that next yr when i come back sch i want buy a smaller skirt so can rest nicely and neatly on my waist. Then i rememberd. Next yr? Dah tak de next yr sayang. I nearly wanted to cry, im not ready to grow up yet. I nak kene nag and scolded and spoon fed. I dont want to grow, yet.

Just now nina came my hse and it reminded me how much fun we used to have during sleepover. Kay after O must have many many and we can talk about the thgs we avoid to talk abt. Hmm i miss ramly eventhough ive been talking to him more often lately. I jst feel excited when i see him cus he doesnt seem to be stressed abt anythg and that makes me not feel stress too. Ramly complain i wrote so little bout him but like hello he's the only one i talk abt. Tak appreciative langsung! Hmph. Today got someone come to sch with sour face despite the fact that he had a buffet of chickies last night. Apparently he moody cus got someone blog about him. Kesian, story of his life ha-ha-.-

I never told you. I didnt even tell anyone. I dont knw hw u knw. But please just knw that im sad you had to find out this way. I had wanted to tell you up front but it just never got out my tongue.

I tried mending the broken bridge but if youre too upset or pissed to reply ape lagi aku nak buattttttt. Youre my best friend the best that has ever put up with me, breaks my heart to knw that its going this way.
Or maybe your prepaid dah habis?

TMRW JUMPE HANY WOOHOO k bye aku penat nak tdo tak tahan



layout by drivefaraway