{Thursday, August 5, 2010} 4:58 PM
Hi I just lost the 5 great people in my life. It sucks to be me now. I did many wrong thgs towards them and they finally realised they've had enough...
And im not upset over the incident in class. I realised that there's no use being sad. I tried to explain the reason but if you decide not to listen I cant help it. I cant change it, I can only change the way I communicate with you and I did and you still wont listen. So... I tried and gave my best. I wish all of you will read this so I can explain my action. I didnt wanna say it out loud cus im tired, of being such an attention seeker. I knw its such a put off and im changing alright. I wanted to tell the reason so you wud understand and make a wise decision for that day. Evryone deserve to be heard, why not them? Now you wont knw the reason behind it and you're at such a loss. But I understand, I knw you were tired like I was and your attention span is zero since its alrdy 2pm. Im not angry at you or anyone. All is fine btwn us (:
But only because it was 2pm I ignore it, I decided not to be angry. Its only because its 2pm. Nothing more.
