Frhn keeps telling me to sleep. He gets to stay up while i have to sleep. I knw he cares but its getting to me!!!!! I knw he wants the best and want me to recover fast but i want to enjoy too): And i dont get it, whats the big deal if i sleep ke tak. I mean yg sakit i bkn die hey? And jgn nak step jiwang yg die pun akan rase sakit wtv. He's leaving soon, expiry date in a few more weeks. So why nak care sgt skrg? Mesti ade bende yg die nak. Ugh sucks being a sucker for him.
Anyway, i didnt say in my previous post cus i forget. I cant enjoy my fav activity anymore and it sucks. I loveeeeeeeeee to window shop but i get so tired easily. Walking twice up and down cwp and im dead tired, mcm nak jatuh. We're suppose to manage tons of time up and down cwp and still enjoy it but my leg aches and i get very sungguh tired. I also loveeeeeeee to carry shopping bags. Its therapeutic like that for me but i cant do it cus my arm is so full of small bruises. In fact everywhere got bruises. Feet all the way to my hand. Hurts like crazeeeeeh but i'll manage, not like i have choice.
Mamat ni dah tk reply pulak. Sulking i bet. Sucks man when they sulk, its a girl thg to sulk wont they ever get it!
