{Tuesday, June 8, 2010} 9:33 AM
Hiiiiiiiiiiii! I nw at rp sports complex. The final grp for competitive run has just left for it. Prince charming cant be seen among the red shirts but aft the run I knw i'll be thr collecting him heh. Im going for fun run but idk, I dont feel like getting wet. Hmmm its windy up here so maybe i'll go for the run afterall. Sitting outside is much better but I cant seen to convinve the girl of it. Ystrday kiki came back and her hair like grew 5cm?!?! Nina came back today and her hair too like grew 5cm?!?! So maybe liyana when I see u aft the long holiday ur hair will grow 5cm too kay syg ;) heh hmm idk other info i'd like to share with u... Im bored so maybe i'll just sit arnd and dream and listen occasionally to the emcees? Okay go
Mfh is busy with the girl for him, or so he says. Idc, cus by not caring im not getting invoved and thus I feel no obligation to get him out from the hole so deep that he has dug for himself. Simple.
