-


I admit, i am difficult


{Wednesday, July 28, 2010} 10:42 PM

I miss this and our practices and how we were always so bored at practice but when the time is 5pm, we're suddenly so hyper LOL

i miss you all too and our rp love hate moments and slamming our chairs and the bad tempers ):
I miss these girls too and the few others. Eventhough ive never been especially close with any of u except nfa nlr and nar, i still love all of you and breaks my heart to knw nw we not like before. We grow up and ppl change but i still care for all of you, im sure each of us cares for the other. No more fights and unhappiness and taknakbobalngnkau mood girls, dah last yr syg. Next yr we go diff poly so klau nmpk kat luar tak nak senyum pun ........ But now, lets get back to being talking, at least.
AND OF COURSE, my love my pain my class my 4A. Two weeks i nvr see u all, i wonder if you guys miss me cus i miss you guys. Weird i knw but now i realise that every single of us is what makes us 4A. I wouldnt ask for any other class cause u knw why? Cause with the new class i have to get them to learn my tempers. But with you all, u all knw me and my weird crazy tempers already. Heh and because i luv you all silly.

BUT u knw what i miss the most?
Cause you rmbr who i saw aft that? Heh ceh tak lah. I miss this girl cause see how happy i am?
Cause guess who i get to see the stars with that night? Heh look at how wide im smiling.
Cause go ahead, wonder who i spent that day with. See the trace of happiness in my eyes.

Those moments have come and gone. Im not saying im not happy now, i am. I just used to be happi-er. Now with all the stress and time running out i sometimes forget to pause and enjoy the now. I am more focused on the future. I stopped to just enjoy the moment. Im always chasing, chasing for time. Even when im sick now, i keep thinking of all the worksheets i will do when i get the enough energy. I want to be able to breathe, feel the clean air, no tense no pressure. I want to go picnic let my hair fly in the wind cause when that last happened, i felt so happy that i was content with what i had that moment- someone's boyfriend beside me. I was very happy that for a moment the guilt just disappeared. Im not saying i want to go out with someone else's bf again, that once was enough. What im saying is that i want to feel happy again, and feel so happy that the only feeling i feel at that moment is just happiness.
Maybe after O lvl i'll create those moments again and this time, i'll take a picture with that person who is making me oh so happy. And when i look again at the picture in the future, i want him and her to still be by my side.

/And of cors i miss my wondergirls. Of cors we'll meet up after O and take all the picture we can ever capture!







layout by drivefaraway