{Tuesday, July 27, 2010} 10:19 PM
Hi ive bloghopped around and i see that Olvl candidates from the othr side of town is very nervous and worrying about their exams. Candidates on my side, including me, still very relax. Candidates on the other side did their dpa and got called for interview. I didnt knw anyone my side who did it. I wanted to do it, but i decided not to. I dont really know know what i want to do so im letting it go.... I have to do smthg and i will. Perlahan lahan kayuh lah syg ;)
Alot of my bbygirls are sick, i hope they get better soon. Get well soon now girls. I'd rather you stay home another week smpi confirm 110% baik baru gi sch. So that you can be well all the way till O lvl hey girls. Hmmm NFA complain no one acc her eat, my bffs and her bffs were alot sick nowadays. She had to sit my with other bffs but its good for her, make her realise that my bff is not really that bad, haha! Ramly has the sickness too and just now we talked. He super mad the tchr keep picking on him. I told him to look at his classmates, ignore the tchr. Then he said he sit infront so no meaning he turn behind then i remind him dat he like to do thgs that has no meaning beh tros tak reply-.-
Hmm today i kept hearing this song got the matahari word and every time i hear i laugh so hard. Its cus the song reminds me of Ramly and it cracks me up every time. Today i watch cartoon and all of them want to dig and find dinosaur bones. I laugh at that too. Its cus Mat used to tell me stories when he becomes an archaeologist... Hah all these boys have come and gone. I have ntg to distract me now. No more stories between me and frhn cus we never talk alrdy. I guess he has moved on aft realising what bad temper i have. I still miss him, smtimes it feels that he would text me any minute now. And smtimes i let myself wait, i let myself hope. And at night, when i lay alone with a silent phone, an empty heart accompanies me.
