-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, July 2, 2010} 10:52 PM

Okay brazil and netherlands dah seri, tak bagus ni tak bagus. *gigit jari.

Today i dgr was be yourself day tapi sec4 tak leh dress up which is like sungguh MEPEK, kite akan HILANG FOCUS? oh tolong lah, tak masuk akal eh klau lah sape2 yg organize event ni tak dpt pakai baju cus ppl say drg akan HILANG FOCUS, ape perasaan drg eh? I wish to know what wud they feel like. Ugh dah malas nak lyn, geram dah lepaskan, kite lupakan. Tahun ni nak graduate, kene ade clean record so mcm FKBA ckp i is so scwed for my owel, no time to think about losers. No time no time.

Because im pissed but not anymore, doesnt mean im not deprive. Yes im deprive i admit. So today's topic will be about what i'll wear IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY.

1.




I aspire to be an SQ girl so i'll probably buy this online and wear it with my heels and tunjuk yg die pikir die srg leh pakai ketat2? I pun boleh k syg.




2.

I pakai slack je cus this is what models wear when they're off duty kan. So i wanna be a model and i'll probably wear smthg like this. Senang dan simple kan. Tak mcm minah, tak mcm over, just so me.



3.


I'll probably wear this too cus this is what WAG and actresses wear when they're not working. Not like i wanna be a footballer's girl, i just wanna be a certain footballer's girl. Ceh tak lah. I wanna be under the limelight, sape tak nak? I pakai mcm tak de pape and psl i pakai mcm tak de pape lah org will notice i cus org lain pakai semangat, i je chillllllllllll. Ceh pandai kan? Patutlah 4a loooooooooooooooooool.



4. But at the end of the day, i think i'll pick this.

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

Cus at the end of the day i nak jadi housewife and jage anak2 i so drg jadi mcm i, baik dan dgr kate ;) I wanna believe in marriages till death do us apart and i wanna make my children believe in that too, even in this era(wow i sound like Drop Dead Diva lol) So yeah i totally wud wear this so when tchr ask me what i wanna be i'd say i wanna be a faithful wife and a good understanding mother to my children. Reasonable? Yes very matured anisah.

Heh k skrg i dah kurang deprive. I ckp klau RHD tak dapat pakai......................... i tak nak dtg sch! Hmph.

Netherlands dah 2, brazil masih 1. *MENANGIS




layout by drivefaraway