-


I admit, i am difficult


{Tuesday, June 8, 2010} 10:29 PM

Today im feeling a lil happier than any other days cus guess who i saw!!!!! Heh ;)

I could really use a wish right now cus if you had only told me how you really felt, I could have put my feelings into someone else. Falling out of love is hard but falling for betrayal is worst, there'll be broken trust and broken hearts. I tell myself get over you but in the end somehow it always comes back to you. I wish I didn't love you ever since the first date, you made it look so perfect when it wasn't meant to be and your love made me blind. Now my baby's really gone, I don't know if he's coming back. But i knw we'll stay forever this way cus you're safe in my heart.
And my heart will go on and on


layout by drivefaraway