{Saturday, June 5, 2010} 9:38 PM
Today's tuition was very short cus we talked abt desperate housewives then gossip girl then glee then many more. By then she had to go and i felt so happy that i tak ya pikir pagi2 bute-.- Then i met Ramly. We went to find NJ's present and im so glad that he's talking to me alrdy. I rase kite on the road to recovery(L) Then i met sah and it was damn funny lah. Told her to meet at the bus stop aft sch tapi i tak tau ape die dgr, she was at a bus stop at some random place. Fun lah gitu kan main catching-.- Then talked to her and i feel that although it may seem like as though i have no one else, i still have her ;)
My baby is so sick. Ugh i never use to get the dramas whereby the mother cry cus anak die so sakit. But now i get it. I see my love one so sakit it means me want to trade place with them. I cant do anythg to make it better, the pain is too much to handle. I nak makan depan die pun i feel so damn guilty cus i tau die tak leh mkn cus her throat damn pain. Die tanye why i dah lame tak bobal ngan die and i nearly cried. I tak leh tahan tgk die sakit, so i thought a better way was to avoid it. Guess ive made a wrong move. Baby will be fine in a week's time, i hope :/
Tmrw im going out with the best ppl in town, i cant wait wait wait!!!!
