-


I admit, i am difficult


{Monday, June 7, 2010} 10:32 PM

Read what my silly girl told me, cutie eh ^^

Hmm sunday seemed so far away but it was just yesterday! Met up with my fav ppl then we went to Marina B. Once there NFA bought kite and RBA flew it. Shortly aft that we decided to cut the cake. So RBA go put the kite at one place and it was still flying! Next thg we knew when we turned back, there was no wind alr and the kite was flying down down down. RBA tried to save it but too late, dah masuk air. The thg ended up pecah and my bag ended up basah cus sape tah excited tgk broken kite till they pushed the opened bubble bottle that wet my bag with soapy water ): Heh but it was fun!! Then in the mrt i sat beside two anjadi, ceh tak lah(nina style) and they serenade me in tamil songs. Fuuuuh cair, ceh tak lah(nina style) -.-
Then at NJ's house ade two anak lapar makan smpi tk leh bangun!! MrJ liked it and i think it was up to him he'd want them to eat till the food finish. Heh.
Then we went to Yishun Safra and bowled!! I didnt cus i dont knw how to bowl so i sat one cornet and looked at the balls going to the longkang. I made a new friend, KJ and he damn funny lah pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee-.- We were abt to go back when the boys decided that it was a good time to play pool! I tgk je mcm i phm the game and got my thumb to be hit by a very fast moving ball! Eh sounds wrong but i tak tau lah mcm mane nak explain, ask me k. Soon it got better cus .....
Then otw home got smthg happen at Y mrt platform. I alr say i dont like means i dont like. If i regret its my loss, not yours so why care so much!!!! Hmm kay then i acc my friend to get some stuff and then i went home and tros tidurrrrrrrrrrr.

Today was fun cus i learned the phy concept so easily!! I liked it so much lah and if only i had more time..

Hmm i enjoyed myself ystrday cus i spent time with my fav ppl! All of the sudden the memories of the the silly boys ive tripped over the yrs came back into my mind and it made me very difficult to sleep. I wanna come full circle, i wanna find closure. I appreciate all that has happened and ive learnt alot from it. Now its time to move on. But it gets difficult cus ppl wud suddenly ask qns that wud make me re-think all abt the relationship again. I want to get over it, and i have. Or so i thought i had :/

Thank you good nite cherish the ppl you have before its too lateeeeeeeeeeee, kan LoveI? ;)






layout by drivefaraway