I always wonder(seems like im doing that alot this days) why do people who are sick just cant stay in bed. Okay maybe tak semue yg tak rest, ade yg tidur saje selalu but there are some yg sakit2 pun tetap gi main bola, tetap gi shopping, tetap tak nak lie down and rest! I thought that since they're sick, shouldnt they just lie in bed and rest and eat medicines and just rest some more? I never understood their reason for not resting. Is it so difficult to just lie down and rest? I kadang2 marah at these people, dont they want to get better? Of course they do, sape nak sakit forever? So asal tak nak rest je?And have you notice how big the sky is? How fresh the air is(okay despite all the pollution etc)? How wonderful it is to walk and run and jump all around. Have you notice the sun, in a positive way? And the way the wind blows at your hair, would you ever imagine not happening again? Wow i sound like the advertisement if i was the earth would you save me. Heh so yes, recycle cut back on electricity and switch them off when not in use. Okay back to what i was saying, have you ever notice how free you are once you've stepped out from your house?
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL, now i understand. Everything is so clear now. I finally get it(yay me london version). They dont wanna rest cus they get bored resting. They need to find smthg to do, to get tired, to give them a reason to lie down to rest. They need to move, to psycho themselves that they are getting better. And this does in fact helps. Lying down helps for certain ppl, moving around being active helps the other certain group. At least thats what happen to me. And now i realise what its like to be grounded, to be held prisoner(okay i think i do). I never notice the sky so wide, so full of hope and now i do and thankful for it. Air outside is always better, despite being contaminated with car smoke cigarette smoke etc. And the wind blow, wow i never thought i'd miss it. It always messes up my hair and i hate it but now i want it so bad. I feel like i can run and just keep run cus the road never stops. I want to be out i want to breathe again. Grass is always greener on the other side.
Lying down and resting never helped me. All i wanted to do was to get up and be socially involve with everyone else again.
Today marks the (almost)end of my ordeal(wow serious nye!) with my new found bestfriend Chicken Pox. It also means that its the end of my 9 days blissful, peaceful and serene holiday(and late night soccer matches).
Now im ready(i hope) for term 3.
there's a treasure at the end of the rainbow, there's a treasure at the end of the rainbow, there's a treasure . . .
