Okay this is a must watch lah. Sungguh hot please, boleh nyanyi pulak tu. Seriously, is this guy for real?!?!?!?!?
And while browsing, i found this too........
Yer i miss you too sayang. Now run along to Raihan, tmrw come sch jangan cranky kay ;)
Yer i miss you too sayang. Now run along to Raihan, tmrw come sch jangan cranky kay ;)Hmm today sucked. I had free day and i was suppose to be out with Ramly but i was too damn pissed that i had to cancel it. It sucked lah feeling so pissed all the time. Ughhhhhhhhhhh.
Tmrw got MT intensive, or so i heard. And weirdly, i cant wait for it, heh ;)
And for a moment there, i wish i didnt knw you. I seriously wished i didnt knw you. Would have saved me alot of heartbreak and jealousy if i didnt know you. I dont wanna be distracted by this, seems like i've got to try harder. I just hope you're damn fcking happy with your life now.
