-


I admit, i am difficult


{Wednesday, May 5, 2010} 9:13 PM


Happy Birthday dearest girl !
This girl has made miracles come, eg : she had ear length hair and the next day, BAM! her hair was already waist length. Such miracles requires magic but in my opinion it just requires money! hahaaaaaaaaaa inside joke. Kay dont be cranky anymore kay syg.
I baked her cupcakes. It was painstaking tapi syg perh pasal, i buat. And i got her a highlighter since Din broke her previous one.
The reason i kasi simple hadiah is cus i wanna get smthg special for our 4th yr friendship anniversary. So you wait for it kay ;)

Today exam starts. Its gonna my last mye in my sch(i hope) and i keep thinking that a yr from now i'd be in a new place. That scares me out, geez.

There is smthg on my mind. I keep thinking over it. Have you ever done smthg so right that it feels wrong? Ughhh .

I dont like the hot and humid weather. It takes a toll on me, i cant think properly cause the heat is suffocating me. But what i hate the most is that it takes a toll on other ppl too. Heat cause ppl to be cranky. Tak suke tak suke, tak best tak best!

Hmmm whatcha say?

P/s ; My favourite boy, forgive me already. How long do you wanna continue?



layout by drivefaraway