On sat morning my family left me and went smwhr fun. I was so fucked up that i baked muffins. Yes me, baking. I cant believe it that i did it lah. Jst so you knw, baking is so not my thang. Of cors it menjadi cause after i took out the ingredients, my bibik habiskan for me. Hahahahha play cheat rabak. Then today i met my cousins! Oh my great fun happening cousins. Hahahha cus i miss them too much since they all kena chicken pox. Now they're fine and i spent the whole day main block catching, hide and seek, merry go round with them!
I felt free, like no problem till i read smthg and all my problem came back. Ugh its 12.50am and i wanna wake up early tmrw cause i wanna tag along to the zoo. But because ade org request i online, i pintakan saje lah.
MYE is coming and i dont feel it. Cause you knw, the only thg ive yet to study is sci. Or so i tink lah.
Hi imysm that everytime i think of u i wanna cry. Therefore i didnt think of you over the weekends. And on top of that, your site wasnt the first i went to when i entered the internet. I am so proud of myself. Slowly, i'll get over this.
