Hiiiiiii ive been thinking like crazy what to get for my may babies. Pecah otak pecahhhhh .
School has been school, annoyingly pressuring. Oh i saw my name at the lib in the list and i laughed so bad cause it was so unimaginable. I had a good laugh from it haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Everyone around has been asking about me and V and sometimes i wonder would they ever stop. Things are so complicated now, and i just dk what to do. I miss the times when we're just friends ):
On th other hand, ive been having tuition like crazy and i feel so excited to do exams, believe it or not. Now its 10.47pm and i dead tired but i dont mind cause tmrw i end at 1.30pm and i can go home and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Im sucha happy girl. I have my whole aftrnoon free and idk what i should do, since now Mat is in poly alrdy. Hmmmmmmmmmmm kay right, i should just go enlighten myself and study.
Ive been missing you dearly, i wonder if you ever miss me. Where did all the promises go to, all just empty words now ,
