-


I admit, i am difficult


{Sunday, April 25, 2010} 9:51 PM

HEY! Lets start from the top kay.
Friday i arrived at stadium at 6.20(!) cause i wanted to get the Russian costume. I waited for my dearest Shazia and finally she arrived and we got ready. We aint go no make up on cause it was too damn hot. Someone said i looked nice, heh . Kay then we sunbaked, or rather, I sunbaked since Shazia's costume covered her top to toe. (And aft that to my horror i realised my neck and arms and face are of a total different colour alrdy) Okay then the GOH arrived and of cors all the girls happy, me included. Hmm then the races and i got the front up view of how NJ, Shaktiku and dearest SY ran to victory!!! Then for the 4x100m girls, i gave everythg i had but we didnt make cause satu ni lah penat sgt, tapi i tetap syg so dont matter lah ;) Kay then watched 4B's cheer which was so mind-blowing!! So next it was prize giving and i sunbaked lagi. I cheered loudly when NJ, Shaktiku and dearest SY got the medals, especially when NJ and SY got individual champs! My classmates seh tu, i wanted to tell the whole world! Heh then won the Know Your Country competition and i srsly didnt expect it, i tot the class who were Netherlands would win you knw. Kay then bile part cheer....... hmm bottomline is
4B WILL ALWAYS BE THE CHAMPION TO ME.

Heh kay then comes the announcement for the class champ. Mr H said, 3rd we have 4H. But the H sounded like A and ask nina hw my face was like. I heard my heart drop and i wanted to cry when he suddenly announced "And the class champion, with a whopping ..... 4A!" I jumped. First reaction was jumped and hugged NFA, BS and SY!!!! Damn happy lah, it has become a godamn reality! We hugged and jumped and laughed and cheered, mak kau best lah eh rase champion. And all this without qualifying for cheer. Not bad eh 4A ;)

* Dearest 4A, all 38 monkeys and donkeys(!)I love you all. Despite the times when you all made me feel so fcked up and irritated and all those other negative feelings, i love you all. I love you all since now we won class champ alrdy. HAHA i mean i love you all more lah. Its gonna be our last yr and i wanna cry everytime i think of it. Goodness you guys are a good bunch and i will treasure our moments aft this. I loveeeeeeeee you 4A and damn well i am proud to be part of you all ;) We are the champions, every single one of you, dont let others make you think otherwise. Okay next stop, full distinctions aye babies!
)':

Then aft that had mcd with my peopleeee and i wanted to meet Ramly but he wanted to watch soccer so nvm! I went home and bathe and slept! I slept so soundly and finally got up to bathe and eat when suddenly liyana called! "EH gi sakura tak?" I totally forgot and i nearly said no but cus I LOVE FKBA(yes you fitrah kamilah binte adam) SO MUCH, i said yes. Heh didnt regret my decision, i had fun with my bbygirls. Eventho NFA wasnt there, best giler. And sorry lah mkck, next time kay syg. Kay then lagi satu mkck ni, SBS kene balik. So kite antar balik and skali check2 die leh gi balik sakura jln lah kite ramai2 ke sakura balik. I bonded more with my bff, NLBR and i love her lah kan(cause i knw she loves me too!). We ate and laughed and then . . . "So after everything ended, we wanna exit lah. Got abang hotstuff, one of the workers. So I dared Anisah to say "bye" to him. & She did! Haha. It was funny okay! The guy entertained her lah and said bye. Then Anisah went toilet. & I told her, eh ckp bye kat laki ni jgk! I asked her to say bye to another worker who is not tt hot! Then ah, she followed what I asked her to! HAHA! Then the guy like blur! HAHAHAH I was laughing like mad cos you knw why? The way Anisah said bye and walked away, she was acting as though she was some popular girl you knw! The way her body bounces up and down and the way she smiled. OMG~ Hahahahhaha. That made my day uh Anisah! HAHA." - http://scenefor-dummies.blogspot.com/2010/04/update_3732.html
Hehehe! We should have totally take a vid of it kan girls. And then i would show you all and make your day too, haha! I was totally gedik in it lah, mmg step hotstuff habis aku. Hahhahahahah all in the name of fun ;)
And here are the pics ;
sorry bbyg yg tk leh nmpk tu ;S






ni satu
beh ade lagi satu-.-




glamour kan erra kite org ni? hahahahahha ;)
hmmmm cm mane tah Z boleh syg pun idk :S HAHAHAH

feet meditating amidst the loud surrounding?

errrrrrrrrr
errrrrrrrrrr

ah one more-.-

alahai lawa bff aku (okay where's the bucket!)

hah perangai mateku dah ngannnnnnntok !

You knw, fri night i slept at almost 2am. And on sat morning i woke up at 6.30am. And i cant slepe back, cus i keep thinking "this yr dah last yr in sch, last yr in malay class, last yr in 4A" i cried lah till the sun light rays occupied my room. I am jst so sad that time is running out and in jst a few MONTHS time im no longer with the ppl i luv around me, SB, LF, and esp 4A. Ahhhhhhh i want more time with you ppl and create wonderful memories ); I shall start from tmrw and be the nicest angel and appreciate every damn thg ;')

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuh penat time ni semue. Tmrw tuition marathon, wooo cant wait-.-

All the way from Russia, спасибо (spa-see-va) !



layout by drivefaraway