Okay actually motive i put this up is to tell everyone how much i miss spending time with all of you! I even put it as my comp display pic lah pls. Kay eventhough many not in pic, like Tracia, ZT, QY, Anisah, Hema, YN. Kay rindu eh zaman camp dulu2 and zaman camp training semue. Though i still see all of you in sch and we still closeeeeee its just not the same anymore! Kay lepas O/N lvl, we get back together and relive good memories kay kids. Hmm today i want to share my achievement with all of you.
I got a glorious timing of 14.42secs for my 2.4km. Yes sayang of course you can do better and by all means, go ahead :) This my best cause as everyone knows, i'd rather do the other station 6 times rather than run again(exaggeration, but you get my point). I am so proud of myself that i didnt sleep in eng cause i kept reminding myself if i can do well in running tadi, confirm this lesson i can stay awake. Hahhhhhhhhhhhha well done eh aku.
After sch met Ramly and putuskan hubungan.
Yes its over, end, dah habis, titik!
I wanna be a happy girl all week, but it seems not):
