-


I admit, i am difficult


{Tuesday, April 20, 2010} 10:41 PM

"Today i was walking and i caught a reflection of myself. I stared hard at it. It looked so different, so alien to me. And yet, it was me. What have i done, till i can barely recognize the reflection of my own self? Change. Thats was happen, change. I looked like what he wanted me to look, what he potrayed me as to others, what he wants me to be like. I've let him change me, change the way i am, change my personality. He made me robbed myself of my own identity, how did it let to this? I have change, to be the person he wanted me to be. Is it really worth it? I luv him, he made me alive but yet, i just cant recognize myself. I hate the way i am now. Yet i dont want to change otherwise, for the fear losing his luv. I'm in a dilemma, stuck between unknown consequences of the decision i have to make. Luv conquers it all, will it conquer this?"

My eye got pimple and its damn pain lah. I dont like it when this happens, makes me just wanna sit at home till it gets all better. Finally am done with the syllabus and now im just doing revision and more revision. Mummyku ckp if i get distinction for maths, i'll get multi coated high index transition glasses. I'll try to ask for the DKNY brand too. Muahahahhaa, kay basically those who knws me can tell that maths has always been my weakest subject so for my specs, anythg lah. My sis scolded me, "you asked for specs only?!?!" I told her it was my basic necessity and other things i can ask bit by bit lah. Haaaaaaa kay idk why i saying all this.

V has been very nice to me, wonder if anyone told him to be. Hmmmmm i threw my hp at the wall yesterday until it broke, i made sure it did. Now im handphoneless and i feel so free. Tak yah nak risau mak call tak klau balik lambat heh

;D



layout by drivefaraway