Ahhhh boring boring boring. Tadi kena lecture and it was a good wake up call for me. But yet i cant seem to put these laziness aside! Im feeling so restless now, im so tired yet i cant sleep, im so bored yet i dont wanna do anythg. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh depressing.
Tadi i hit my head at the window during malay class(omg eng pecah) then got red red and now its denting inside. Imagine if there was more force and the edge penetrated thru my head? Ish tak dapat ku bayangkan :/
Tmrw gonna do class t-shirt at Queensway. Mcm ade mood mcm tak de, mcm nak mcm tak nak. I dont like this, when i feel all this mcm-mcm feelings. Okay lah i shall do it and get it over and done with. You knw some class ..... okay nvm aku ckp pun bkn die bace so dont waste my time time time time time .
Hmm when you wake up, what do you look forward for? The first breath you take when you wake up, the first steps you make when you get off from bed, whats on your mind? What keeps you going? You knw for someone ppl its because they have a love one so they're looking forward to spend more time with them, or maybe it might be that someone's promotion day and that's why he's so excited to wake up. But what if that one person is somewhere far and that today is just another ordinary day and no promotion, what keeps you going? I need to find smthg that keeps me going. I dah lelah bangun setiap pagi and grunt to myself angrily that its jst another dreadful day. I want smthg to live for, smthg to look forward to.
Cause that one person who i used to look forward to everyone is doubting. He's doubting himself, he's doubting me, he's doubting us. I dont get what is so difficult about and he said i'll never will. Thus he arrived at the conclusion we need time alone. I begged, i prayed, i hoped, he still went.
Cause that one person who i used to look forward to everyone is doubting. He's doubting himself, he's doubting me, he's doubting us. I dont get what is so difficult about and he said i'll never will. Thus he arrived at the conclusion we need time alone. I begged, i prayed, i hoped, he still went.
Boring lah hidup mcm gini, i neeeeeeeeed to move on and find smthg else that i can put all my focus on.
