-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, March 26, 2010} 10:16 PM

Loveliest girls (ey! i mean it eh)
Cheeky ppl,
See how happy i am!
My favourite one(L)
The greatest
Kumpulan umur 17 tahun(old)
Botak Zan and Ayin
Sharizan O !
Presidents !
spreading some luv ,
vice !
secretary!
guitar 1 section leader
2 section leader
3 section leader
errrrrr hehe ?
4 section leader
librarian
!

Im meeting Ramly tmrw! Heh

Heheeeee kay hi its been a week since ive blogged and i srsly did not notice it lah. I switched on the laptop at 7pm with the intention to blog only but one thg led to another and here i am at 11pm and starting.

Everything's okay and right . I keep thinking next week is holiday and thats why ive been putting homework off. And im taking O lvl this year. Fuh scary.
Yesterday night kite sume ton till 2 pagi hahahahha tak lah yesterday camp instructors went for sec 2 NYAA campfire. Of cors we had fun, we were deprived of a campfire fire last year so this one paid it back. I bonded with my camp instructors, like as though we never bond much like that. Heh then we departed late and i reached home near to midnite and today i and all the other camp instructors turned up for sch, on time and energized, cause thats our responsibilty as students :S

Hmm just now while i was walking home i saw my friend. We were walking the same way, i on my home, he was going to the bus stop. We talked and i saw he was holding this file. So i asked if i could see inside and he said yes and gave the file to me. I browsed thru it and then passed it back to him. He smiled and told me to keep inside my bag first. I sighed but agreed. Finally we came to the junction where i had to turn to my house and he to the bus stop. We said goodbye and off we went. I reached home, i terus knockout infront of the tv, tooooo tired dei. Then my phone rang. I lazy to pick and let it rang. Then it stopped ringing and a text message came in almost instantly. I thought this person must be going crazy trying to contact me so i reached for my phone in pocket. I took it out and it said "MY FILE IN YOUR BAG!!" I looked inside and there it was, staring un-guiltily at me. I quickly called him and assured him I'd keep it safe for him. He told me he had his poly registration form to hand in. So i told him to give me half an hour and I'd meet him at cwp. But he said it was okay and started blaming me for forgetting and scolding me all. I kept quiet and listened. Finally, he shut up. Then i said, rather loudly, "LEGONG AH KAU MAT!" and the silence became so uncomfortable. Eventually he mumbled somethg that sounded like sorry and hang up.

Oh well, its all in a day's adventure for me........

I am so tired, my eyes hurt and yet im awake, waiting. For the phone to ring, for a text message to come in. But now, still nothing. Ugh nights lah,

P/s - I always believed you had your reasons, but after today, im gonna stop making excuses for you .





layout by drivefaraway