-


I admit, i am difficult


{Wednesday, March 10, 2010} 11:15 PM





Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
Hmm thanks to my family, Ramly, Lf(L), Aqilalala, Vikram, Vasanth, Raj, Mat, MFHP, MHBH, 4A, Band 1 eng class, 13,14,15th council board, HANY! and my dearest dearest dearest Kak Nana.
Thanks to those who wished me, Saudah Erra Shasha Mary, camp leaders, teachers, schoolmates and k lah everyone else!
I thought it was gonna be a sour sixteen because of ..... but its more sweet than ever kay!

In the morning i met my fav girl Hany A and she gave me the sweetest card that made me cry!
Hmm kay let me tell you, today i had PE El Phy and History and at every lesson, there will be people singing for me a birthday song. I feel damn honoured and it was very sweet of them.
Let me tell you, when i entered the canteen during recess tadi, Lf semue tk nk lyn i! I was sad okay, they all went to buy food and it was like mcm tk de pape. So i just relek one corner buat tak tau je lah. Mcm nak nangis pun ade k. Then suddenly! They started singing and cupcakes appeared! OMG I was so shocked that i cant say anythg, nak nangis for joy pun tak leh.
THANK YOU LIYANA R, FITRAH A, AIN B, SUHAILA S, HUMAIRAH J, AQILAH A, S UMAIRAH. Thank you verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much, i cant thank you girls enough. Your surprise made my birthday all the more meaningful.

Then Ivy made the council board sing for me the bday song and i was damn paiseh alrdy lah! But thank you to you guys, i feel so belonged. Hehehehehe.
Then i meet my Kak Nana and she made the whole restaurant sing for me a birthday song. I was more paiseh than before but i quite enjoyed it. Hehehe we had dinner and talked all night. I just reached home at 11pm and im shaggedd!

The fact that im 16 has finally dawned on me. I feel so responsible, i feel like im such an age where everyone will be expecting me to make the right moves and decisions. Today everyone asked me what was my wish. It is simple - I wanna be 9 again, where my only concern was who wants to be my friend. But we all know it will never happen and despite all heartbreaks and tears that has been shed and laughter that has been spread, life goes on. I am thankful to have my life extended a year more, to have happy people around me to celebrate it with me, to have such wonderful people in my life who cares about me and my birthday. I enjoyed today, i cant say how thankful i am to you all for making me enjoy today. I dont care(much) about all the presents, but the fact that you wished me, has alrdy win a spot in me. And those who went the extra mile, like Lf who got me the fabulous cupcakes and 4A who sang me the song tirelessly, thank you very much. You guys are the best,
and it has indeed been a sweet sixteen birthday.
So what if my sweet sixteen aint like those in MTV? Atleast i have my fav ppl around me celebrating with me and thats quite enuf alrdy.

Thank you guys, ilysm ;)

P/s ; And did i tell you Ain B just got me th amazing necklace ever? Its damn coolshittttttt ;)



layout by drivefaraway