-


I admit, i am difficult


{Saturday, March 20, 2010} 7:55 PM

Fuck no kay .

Someone told me i could do better then what im doing now. I argued that im giving my best. Then someone said i could do better then my best. I wanted to cry cause someone was the least person i thought would doubt me, but oh well );

Today i went for a free lunch with Ms Seah(!) and i enjoyed it, basically cause it was free! I insisted we go to Eatzi at Yishun Safra cause i heard there's a hot guy working there and indeed there was! I was so excited lah pls, nasib baik tak melt! Okay hmm cheesy-.- So we ate and he was walking around and we were sneaking glances and smiling shyly and cheekily and i just entertained lah HAHA before i left i waved goodbye at him and smile widely. He just stared blankly at me then i so paiseh lah eh. Then he texted me and said my expression tak perlu and i replied "Sorry Mat"
heh .

kay enuf with my miang story.
hmmmmm tuition tmrw then im finishing hmwk cause holiday dah nak habis ):



layout by drivefaraway