-


I admit, i am difficult


{Monday, March 8, 2010} 9:43 PM

Sadness beyond words. If i were to describe, would you listen?
I have to stop crying everytime there's camp. I have this bad habit to break down and i feel like sucha loser for not being able to control my emotions. But luckily my camp instructors alrdy masak with my crybaby attitude and they comforted me just well. I bonded with the Sec3 and i've gotta say, they are actually a nice bunch of people. I enjoyed myself, despite being sick and tired and sleepy.

Today's cheer made me feel accomplished. So what if 4A is no good like 4B or is lacking in spirit like 4C? I dont care cause no matter how much i care, it wont change the fact that i am in 4A. I am in 4A and if cheer isnt our area of expertise, so be it. I know we are better in other things, we just have yet to discover it. Its okay if we didnt qualify(psl bile2 mase Olvl k) but i knw i had fun and i guess thats all that matter kan.

;')



layout by drivefaraway