FAILED.
Hi. I wanna share something i saw online,
Top 10 starting break up lines
- We need to talk.
- It's not your fault. It's me.
- I've lied.
- Do you remember when I’ve said everything is alright?
- You are like a sister/brother to me.
- I think we would be better off friends.
- I don't love you any more.
- Do you really want to know why I go out to dinner with my assistant?
- Have you always been so boring?
- Give me back my keys.
I read and i laughed. But how funny it may seem, isnt it just so bloody true?
MHBH, im sorry but i cant do it. A friend, thats all. I dont wanna put my heart on the line, im not ready yet and i knw you arent either. I'll help you, i'll be a friend. More than that, we'll just have to see aye bby(:
And apparently 3 years was just a little bit too long eh.
