-


I admit, i am difficult


{Thursday, February 18, 2010} 11:36 PM
★

Hi i very tired. School till 6pm, luckily my tuition tchr say tuition tmrw. If not, total knock out eh nari. I tried my best to stay awake thru out everythg and i did!! Tapi brain and mood dah halfway to home so actually no use.
Just now my bro switched off his comp at such an early hour and i was so shocked! I commented and praised him on how proud i am of him that he has finally decided to stop playing games and go study. Tapi check check he going to sleep cause tmrw he got PT at 6.30pm muahahahahah i cant stop laughing at him while he sulked.
Wah i seriously dont knw how people can maintain boyfriends and studies at the same time eh. But then again yesterday ......

Nights, tmrw short day yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
And oh i gotta say that Maths was fun(!) cause of retardation..... teeheehee k dah bye.


layout by drivefaraway