I´ll give you all my love if you,
if you, if you dont change a thing,
About the way you hold me everynight,
So right, i wanna man like you forever in my life.
About the way you hold me everynight,
So right, i wanna man like you forever in my life.
I cant contain the happiness i feel now. Everythg is going so well, i feel so happy for the first time in many times. I dont care if its not all true, if there is more than the eye can see. I just want things to remain this way, all the time. Everythg's so rosy, so fine, so smooth. Such a wonder how just one person can make you feel. It'll be two years in a couple of months, but it felt like ystrday that we just met bby. Leap of faith, new hope; just stay with me, at least till O lvl is over. Hehehe i luv you Mat, just like how i use to two years ago.
Today everyone left me and went jb. I had to stay behind since i had tuition): After tuition i studied all the way till six then i slept and woke up at 10pm just in time for The Transporter.
Day well spent aye?
K nights,
