-


I admit, i am difficult


{Thursday, February 4, 2010} 8:40 PM

Hi. Today in the morning i feel like crying. After i heard what i heard, my heart fell so low. I turned away, i diverted my attention elsewhere. I cant keep hearing it. To make that kind of judgement, that is very expected of you lah. But i guess sometimes people forgot how to be appreciative, how to look at the coin on both sides. I was angry, i was frustrated but above it all i was disappointed. If you think you can do better, why dont you just do it? Being in this position, i just cant be bothered to care already. Halfway thru the journey, you're just one of those things i need to overcome, yet again.

Hi. Today wasnt a good day. My moods was screwed up and for once i didnt quite enjoy the day despite it having my two fav subjects. After school rumours had it that phy was at 5pm so i had to wait for 2hrs. I was contemplating whether to just go home and forget about it but thankful teacher let us join in so problem solved.

Hi. Today you didnt even talk to me. I guess its one of those days, when you are just too tired/busy.

But i still got Ramly so today was really that bad bad. But still people just keep crowding us, nak gossip pun susah!

So i guess there is up and down in a day, just like how in the picture above, one side is raining the other is dry as can be.

And spongebob on tv is singing "Its the best day everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.." ):



layout by drivefaraway