-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, February 26, 2010} 10:13 PM

I have no words left to say, im left speechless. If only you can hear the cries of my heart. I love you my dear friend, and i'd go to the end of the world to help you. All you have to do is ask):

Hi today i learnt something new. I learnt of what love can do us. And dangerously enough, love can blind us. It can make us see all the ugly suddenly turn beautiful, all the wrong suddenly right, all the bad suddenly good. I also learnt that love between two people, remain between that two people. Other people wont be able to understand it, no matter how much they say they do. Other people wont have any idea about the love that is being shared, no matter how much the lovers describe and potray it. Only those two lovers can feel the love. Other people can only see. Cause love is very special, very personal.

I wished for you many times today. Idk why . My heart is in pieces. I know you'll make more mess out of it, but idc. I just want to talk to you and let you make it everything alright for me, just like how you always do MSS):

Lovers can break up, but friends?



layout by drivefaraway