A leopard doesn't change its spots.
That is the main topic of the day. Kay its basically something that you say which means that a person's character, especially if it is bad, will not change, even if they pretend it has (around of applause to http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/leopard). So a sentence using this would be like.. WAH CEH mcm guru-guru eh ehemehem -.-
Today i kena punked(big time) by my dearest cousin. Serious shit wasnt funny, i was cursing her all the way home, till everyone gave me that stare. I will get back to her(revenge is sweet) and its only a matter of time muahahahahhah -.-
Kay then i am stepping down from Council Board on Friday and i am a lil bit sad, if not too happy(cause now i can wake up at 7!!!!!!!!!!!) heheheheh. I am definitely sad lah cause all my girls are still there and definitely i will miss them but i will meet them at elections! Muaahhahahahaha. I am keen to start studying and now im just waiting for Apr.
Kay then i am stepping down from Council Board on Friday and i am a lil bit sad, if not too happy(cause now i can wake up at 7!!!!!!!!!!!) heheheheh. I am definitely sad lah cause all my girls are still there and definitely i will miss them but i will meet them at elections! Muaahhahahahaha. I am keen to start studying and now im just waiting for Apr.
Tomorrow is gonna be a long day and im kinda looking forward to it, cause everyday, new adventures ;)
