{Thursday, January 14, 2010} 8:51 PM
Today in the morning i came to sch and placed my bad in Councillor room. Then i opened my tie to retie it. After i finish tying, i forgot to put it on. So i just walked out of the room and went to talk to Rachelle. She then highlighted to me that i wasnt wearing my tie-.- I panicked and quickly went to get my tie. Then i told her, "sorry lah, i was practicing for monday" and she pouted her lips. Muahahahahhaa.
And have you ever had a secret so heavy that you thought you will scream it out any moment? A secret so big that you cant even tell the ppl closest to you, cause you knw they'll just never get it? Have you? Have you felt like that?
I wish i can wear slippers to sch. I dont like wearing a shoe that covers my feet for so long.
