-


I admit, i am difficult


{Saturday, January 9, 2010} 11:01 PM

Hi today went to SP open house with nina faiz hakim syafiq raihan faqih ariffin. Walked around and found the course i wanted. Then faiz hakim and syafiq went to visit firdaus): while the rest of us went to Ngee Ann. Mak, perh forever nak sampai sane. Then when dah sampai, kene naik hill perh tinggi. But got free donut so ya, can lah. Then found Mass Comm and Business Studies. Actually the course kan, all the same. You get lah 8 points then you can have (almost) anything you want. Then right, when i go poly/jc, i wanna get a cca that is like cultural atau service club ke. Penat eh nak amek sports atau arts. Haaaaaaaaaaaaha idk why i saying this also. Then went to makan, then finally home at 9.30 and im so shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagged.

I know i wasnt suppose to be choosing, i was alrdy suppose to be on your side. I know its my fault that im on his. And i am sorry. But........................................ oh nvm forget it.



layout by drivefaraway