Hi wanna hear a funny story? I was standing and i placed my head upside on a table. Then i looked at aqilah, and asked her why her head terbalik. Then i laughed so hard, so dumb right.
Wah sch been tiring me out, like almost everyday end at 6? Tak gaji eh, dah besar kene jadi doctor ah gini so worth it aku slog it out this year. Then i had so much fun playing imagination in canteen during recess with the craziest bunch of ppl (L)
Tmrw is thursday(gah) and i want friday cause maybe can meet you! :D
Oh ya one more funny story. I boarded the bus and got this mamat smile at me so semangat. I was creeped out and then he alighted at the same place as me! When he alighted he began talking to me all and i was wearing earpiece so i didnt hear. I just kept walking, ignoring him. Scary kan?
Until he shouted "Kakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!"
Then i turned and looked at him and i was "OH! kau rupenyer!"
Hahahhahahha too exhausted from sch, tak termasuk hal hal tak perlu tau yang lain.
Hahahhahahha too exhausted from sch, tak termasuk hal hal tak perlu tau yang lain.
