-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, January 8, 2010} 11:40 PM

Hello im so tired. Yesterday i was so tired that i slept at 7pm and woke up at 6am. Wtf shit ass man homework semue tak buat-.- Kay then today wasnt such a good day. Pagi2 ade je org nak menyakat aku, satu hari aku sakit hati sak. Beh dah tu, die gi blang satu dunie aku sakitkan hati die-.- I was like wtf? But i didnt bother lah, ey tak de masa ah eh! O lvl tahun ni, tak de mase nak childish2 nyer semue. Kau pon same, grow up lah pls. Then got CCA display day. Then went home and went out again and reached home past 10pm? Im like anticipating the time for me to step down from everything so i can totally concentrate on exams. Now, i cant.

Kay idk wtf im posting so ya wtv bye.
and baik ah ly, aku msg call tak ya reply. kau layan ah org lain k well done.

And at the sound of your name, i shiver. I feel this deep resentment towards you.





layout by drivefaraway