Ugh its so depressing. When i heard that i'll be seeing you very soon, you wouldnt guess how deep my heart fell. I felt so sick, all the way to my stomach. Its very depressing to see you again, i am not looking forward to it. Yes i do miss you. But that doesnt mean i wanna see you again. Cause it will test all the effort i have put in to forget you. I am scared, that i'll breakdown, that i am not strong enough to face you. And yet, despite all this, there is this tingling feeling in me, to know how you are doing, to know if you're happy now without me by your side. Depressing, indeed. I am dreading to meet you again.
You knw today i woke up i look at my watch at it said a fucking 7am. 7 bloody am in the morning. Damn it i was so late that i rushed everything and cried along the way. I didnt wanna go initially but i remembered got excursion so i'd rather die than not go. I cried when bathing, when putting on clothes, and was still sobbing in the car when my dad sent me(which is so thank god!) i ran to sch and i was just so happy i wasnt late cause if i was then im at a losing end of getting Excellent conduct award. The excursion was fun, it was a good start to the year lah. I feel like i have bonded with my classmates and now i feel like i knw them better(well of cors duh this year is our second year together-.-)
After sch was the sec 1 orientation and i bonded with the sec1's. It made me feel young and i cant believe i was that young and naive(i told them i was sec2 and they believed-.-) once. Then my daddy fetched me, and sorry lah i cant help it if im my daddy fav's daughter kan!
Then yesterday was sch with the homeroom system and i personally like it. Cause you see if you're late, you have to stand outside right. So the lesson wont get disrupted lah. And walking make me more energetic so i was in the mood for all the lesson. I dont mind it all lah cause im taking O's this year and i'd do (almost) anythg to make sure i can study properly. Then in the afternoon also got the sec1 orientation and they were so hyperrrrrrrrrrrr-.- I slept at 10pm so there was actually no excuse why i came late today-.-
AND EXCUSE ME BEEEEEEEEEEEEEYOTCH. I am anythg but pissed off at you, i didnt mind when you told me to do things. But when you said my name in that sarcastic manner, i was so tempted to punch you face. Dont use that tone at me, dont do my name in the tone as though trying to say "you better do it cause if you dont i will make sure you suffer, i know you name eh!". That did it alright. You dont knw me, dont act like you fucking do lah pls. Dont judge me, you're not that good yourself! Just because i can do it and you cant, stop messing the fuck arnd with me lah! Whatever lah, i am so blessed i didnt see your face today, i cant be bothered actually lah, you are just W A S T I N G my time. B-I-T-C-H.
eeeeeeeeeeeeee geram nyer aku.
kay i am so tired and tmrw follow timetable! AHAHHAHAHAHA i am so excited lah, i am so excited for homework pls, i dont wanna go home and stare at comp all night-.-
